Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bill Maher - 9/23 Episode

I won't bother to rate late-night/ interview or reality tv shows, but I'll make notes. Bill Maher rocks. Guests: Salman Rushdie - you seem to rock, even though I didn't make it through 'The Satanic Verses"). Rob Thomas - I didn't know who you were, and I still don't. Janine Garofolo - Is she sniffing coke? I'll discount the silly-looking tats, and I'll take the babbling brook of her stream of consciousness, but that girl has got way too thin (and she was rubbing her nose a lot, and pouting her lips). Seriously, has she had plastic surgery? She looks like a completely different person. And not in the aging naturally/ gracefully way. It was distracting.

2 comments:

Cat said...

Welcome to blogging! Can't wait for more!

Felix Pardalis said...

Rob Thomas is the primary singer and songwriter in the band Matchbox 20.