Thursday, October 11, 2007

Simpsons Episodes, Season 7

King-Size Homer
Saw this last week and forgot to make note. A week later, I remember that I wasn't particularly impressed by this episode. For Homer to gain weight is not that original. The South Park episode where Cartman pretends that his weight gain is being buff is a much funnier concept. Rated 4

Mother Simpson

Good plot twisting and introduction of a new character. Rated 3

Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming
I almost want to see an air show after this episode, although I doubt that I will laugh as hard.
Rated 3

138th Episode Spectacular
One of the most enjoyable clip shows I've seen. I enjoyed the Tracy Ullman clips as part of this, where I wouldn't be too interested in seeing them all together (although I would watch the Tracy Ullman show again).
Rated 2

Marge Be Not Proud

I am, apparently, a sucker for the feel-good family values episodes. Enough laughs to prevent from me from gagging. Rated 3

No comments: