Monday, December 10, 2007

Simpsons - Season 8

Treehouse of Horror VII - I especially like "The Genesis Tub", but I've seen "Citizen Kang" one too many times. 2-

You Only Move Twice - This goes up in rank as I learn more useless Bond trivia. 2-

The Homer They Fall - I believe I've mentioned how I don't care when Homer gets fat or beat up. 4+

Burns, Baby Burns - And I care even less about Rodney Dangerfield. 4

Bart After Dark
- Maybe I'd care more if I had seen "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". 4

A Milhouse Divided
- Homer actually does something sweet without f***ing up. Lots of funny gags related to Milhouse's mom. Poor Milhouse. 3+.

Lisa's Date With Density - Hard to go wrong when you start with a "Back to the Future" pun. Plot slightly pat, but fun. 3-.

Hurricane Neddy - eh. 4

No comments: